To keep up with the rapid growth of our company, we are excited to be expanding our amazing team and ramping up the overall horsepower of our crew by 200%! The first position we are looking to fill will be a Marketing Manager. Asides from having insane marketing skills and experience, we are looking for a hard worker who can strategically help us reach our ambitious goals over the next few years.
So you dont feel out of place, we also hope that you live an EPIC lifestyle, love the outdoors, and take care of your body and mind. If you could help us spread the good word about this exciting job opportunity, we would greatly appreciate it!
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO + President
Start Date: Yesterday Location: Austin, TX
Position Scope: The Marketing Manager will work closely with the head of sales & president in the planning and execution of programs that build the brand’s community online through social programs and through sales at retail locations. In addition, this key role serves as the eyes & ears providing critical market research and insights, hands-on management of our social media profiles and tactics, and experiential and event marketing support to ensure our brand’s story is consistent across all channels both online and offline. This position presents a great opportunity for growth.
- Market Research: Create and support tactics such as surveys, focus groups and other research-gathering activities to gather important insights about our brand and product from consumers.
- Social Media Management: Build and manage our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other related platforms to grow our community online and positively impact retail volume.
- Event Marketing & Promotion: Perform duties associated with events and other product demo promotions to enhance our brand awareness, drive sales and enhance our brand reputation with key target audiences.
- Public Relations: Identify and connect with media and bloggers and help us tell our story through earned media. Compose and send press releases to targeted media with strategic timing and content.
- Influencer Marketing: Help grow EPIC’s community and high-frequency consumer base through support of our Ambassador program and other influencer driven tactics.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for in-store marketing initiatives that will drive sell through. Including creating and executing POS, signage, merchandising, and demo team support.
- Form partnerships with strategic & likeminded brands in order to expand consumer base and validate our culture in order to drive sales.
- Manage and plan for trade show calendar with promotional and marketing efforts that target consumers, press, buyers, and show organizers.
- Experience writing copy and creating marketing collateral; including press releases, blogs, newsletters
- Experience in developing and executing an annual marketing strategy
- Ability to produce complex marketing analytics to evaluate marketing performance, improve marketing efforts and increase return on marketing dollars
- Experience managing contractors and working with agencies on a project basis
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Five to seven years of event, PR and/or marketing experience within the consumer package goods environment is required; considerations made for candidates with more than five years of related experience in another active lifestyle (e.g. outdoor goods) or retail-centric environment (e.g. wellness products).
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills,
- Full competence working in a CRM
- Mac OS and Microsoft Office suite with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; highly adaptable & resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for an active health & wellness lifestyle
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting ideas, concepts and information to senior-level executives
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and demanding deadlines
- Ability to proactively execute on opportunities to add value while being scrappy in a start-up environment
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com