General Mills Community Rules
These terms govern your conduct associated with posting and uploading any and all forms of content to websites owned by General Mills and its affiliates, including:
- Comments and questions
- Product reviews and ratings
Before you post content, please make sure you understand and agree that you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Won’t post content that is:
- Mean or hateful
- Offensive (racially or otherwise)
- Won’t post these types of content:
- Commercial or charitable solicitations
- Content that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers
- Advertisements, or any trademarks, copyrights, or other material that belongs to someone else
- Professional photos or videos, unless you have owner consent
- Won’t invade anyone’s privacy or harm their reputation. Don’t post personal contact information of yourself or others.
- Won’t post content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by parties other than General Mills or its brands. If you have been compensated in any manner for your review, including with money, coupons, free samples, or with a sweepstakes entry, you agree that you will include that fact within your submitted content.
- Won’t impersonate someone else or post misleading information.
- Won’t post false, inaccurate, or misleading information. Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which don’t fit the context of this website.
- Won’t post content that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) or violates any proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Won’t transmit anything that contains viruses, worms or anything else that’s harmful or potentially damaging to computer programs or files.
- Won’t hold us responsible for user-generated content. If someone sends you a note via our site, or posts something on our site, you will recognize that they are responsible for it, not us. If another user has broken one or more of our Community Rules, please let us know.
Also, please make sure you understand and agree that we (General Mills and its affiliates):
- Are free to use and share everything you post however we see fit, including copying or modifying it for use elsewhere with or without attribution to you. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time.
You represent that you will agree to the following:
- General Mills and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement or use of this website, whether in contract or in tort, even if we have been advised of (or knew or should have known of) the possibility of such damages. If any portion of these limitations on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of General Mills and its affiliates shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100).