Enjoy these crispy chicken strips without compromising your low-carb lifestyle. We recommend serving with fresh veggies like carrots or celery along with ranch or your favorite dipping sauce. They are perfect for game day snacking and easy, kid-friendly meals. (Note: This low-carb, gluten-free breadcrumb substitute can be used to create better-for-you versions of your favorite fried or breaded recipes.)
"Breaded" Paleo Chicken StripsPaleo, Whole30, Keto Consumer Friendly
- 1 bag of Pink Himalayan + Sea Salt Baked Pork Rinds
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- Ranch or hot sauce (for dipping)
- Place rinds into food processor and grind until texture is that of breadcrumbs.
- Add almond flour and blend until combined.
- Whisk eggs and water together in small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in to strips.
- Dip chicken in to egg mixture, then into "breadcrumbs." (Press in to mixture to ensure coating is sticking to chicken.)
- Place coated chicken on a greased sheet pan and bake at 400°F until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Recipe Credit: Eric Rasmussen, EPIC Product Developer