With Thanksgiving coming up, festive recipes are on our minds. Bone Broth Dressing is one of our all-time favorites. With traditionally rendered EPIC Duck Fat and our artisanal Turkey Cranberry Sage Bone Broth, this recipe overflows with the holiday taste that we all know and love.
EPIC Bone Broth Dressing
- 2 tablespoons EPIC Duck Fat
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 16-18oz bread, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 8oz mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 4 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 T fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 T fresh sage, chopped
- 1 jar (14oz) EPIC Turkey Cranberry Sage Bone Broth
- Salt and crushed red pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. Roast bread dry on a baking sheet in hot oven for 10 minutes, or until golden. Melt duck fat in large cast iron skillet; add celery, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and herbs over medium heat until veggies are tender – about 10 minutes. Add toasted break to skillet and stir. Add broth and stir again. Put skillet in oven and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Recipe Credit: Liz Harroun, EPIC Senior Brand Associate