This week we chat with modern-day shepherdess, Brittany Cole Bush. What’s a shepherdess, you ask? Imagine if you replaced your landscaping crew with a flock of goat and sheep. Listen in as Brittany breaks down the following and more:
- How she started not just a shepherding business, but also a fashion business using the very animals she herds
- Why public and private businesses throughout the Bay Area have hired her and her flock to help manage their land
- The opportunity to bring the ancient/endangered occupation of herding to our generation and into the cities
- How the business of shepherding can touch communities and individuals we often fail to reach
- Why everyone should eat more goat!
For this week’s INSIDE EPIC, we sit down with our CFO/COO, Robby Sansom. In addition to dropping some knowledge from his time with us over the years, he gives y’all the first ever behind-the-scenes look at a change we’re making to one of our top products. We thought the Meatcast would be a unique opportunity to explain the change and address some of the immediate questions our audience might have.
Listen and Subscribe via iTunes: Link
Listen and Subscribe via Stitcher: Link
Stream the Episode: Link
Download as MP3 (right click and save as): Link