This week, we bring you Kiss The Ground’s Finian Makepeace. Before Finian was a professional musician, gracing the stage of America’s Got Talent, he was an avid environmentalist who understood the fundamentals of climate change and what he could do about it. Or so he thought. Come listen to how a single lecture on soil health transformed Finian’s life and birthed Kiss The Ground. Using their backgrounds as artists and storytellers, Kiss The Ground has become an incredible resource for education and advocacy for the Regenerative Ag movement. Finian and I touch on the following during our conversation and plenty more!
- How Kiss The Ground is using the power of media and storytelling to raise awareness for soil health
- Why famous actors such as Rosario Dawson and Adrian Grenier care about composting
- How can conscious carnivores get a seat at a climate change table filled with vegetarians and vegans?
- Why everyone needs to stop using the word “sustainable”
- Kiss The Ground’s Upcoming Book and Documentary
For this week’s INSIDE EPIC, we bring back our Office Coordinator / Interior Designer Ashley Leline. A woman of many talents, Ashley is also our Wellness Warrior, planning events like team bouldering and yoga or simply whipping up essential oil tinctures for the office diffuser. We talk about her holistic philosophy on wellness and how she translates that into events and content for the EPIC team.
- Kiss The Ground
- The Soil Story
- The Compost Story
- Kiss The Ground - Order The Book
- Dancing Guy Leadership
Listen and Subscribe via iTunes: Link
Listen and Subscribe via Stitcher: Link
Stream the Episode: Link
Download as MP3 (right click and save as): Link
YALL, we have Meatcast t-shirts! Listen in and I'll tell you how you can win one for yourself and a friend!