This week I chat with Amy Culp, who leads sports nutrition for the University of Texas Athletics program! As a Longhorn alum, this was a special experience for me. Amy’s team plays a critical role in the performance of top-tier college athletes, and I had so many questions about how she handles a job with such high stakes! Amy and I cover:
- how much nutritional knowledge D1 athletes come to school with.
- how she prescribes guidance to such a wide variety of athletes in different sports, positions, and with different goals.
- the relationship between the nutritionists and the team coaches.
- the evolution of collegiate sports nutrition.
- how she prepares athletes for both the field of play and the game of life.
For this week’s INSIDE EPIC, I share our new major product launches coming in June!
And finally, I take a moment to share my gratitude and reflect on the two year birthday of the Meatcast!
Relevant LinksStream the episode: Link Download as MP3 (right click and save as): Link