As many of us are spending more time at home, it’s a great time to try out new recipes. Try this tallow-roasted cauliflower for a great side dish. Not only is it a wholesome source of healthy fat, tallow also brings a whole new flavor to veggies. This pairs well with an arugula salad and juicy steak for a full summer meal.
Beef Tallow Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Beef Tallow, melted
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 dried figs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
- turmeric powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with melted tallow.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- To serve, place cauliflower in serving dish. Toss with figs, parsley, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
Recipe Credit: Liz Harroun, EPIC Senior Brand Associate